Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Halloween Costumes

Halloween was fun and exciting... it just means that there were some fun fun fun projects to work on. Here is a few pictures of recent projects. First off... my husbands costume. He was the Mad Hatter from the new Alice in Wonderland movie. 

We bought the hat, but made/altered everything else


They eyebrows were better for our other party but they worked




All you need to make a hat: ribbons, thread, hat pins


Don't forget the crazy socks and Brazilian shoes


The bow-tie was probably my favorite part to make


It certainly was fun to put together. 

For myself, I was Alice... I didn't really get any good pictures taken though... sorry.

 

I also made matching poodle skirts for a family in Logan. 3 for the little girls and 1 for the mom. 

It was hard because I couldn't do personal fittings, but the whole outfit turned out super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment